Re: [IP] What month were you diagnosed?

I was dig. November 3, 2000.  I'm 18. I had just graduated from High School
a couple of months before that. I didn't know of anyone in my family that
was diabetic, other than a distint cousin; which had been dignosed a couple
of months before grad., until after I was dignosed. My BS was 1000 and no
one here or in Tulsa, OK. could figure out how I could of even walked in on
my own two feet. So, don't feel to bad. Besides, I went to five doctors in
my town, about a problem I had with my ear, before the sixth doctor had me
tested. And the only reason he tested me was just luck!!!! I start on a pump
a week from tomorrow!! Which, I'm starting to wonder if I really want it
now. Thanks to my insurance company!
Talk to you Later!