Re: [IP] throyid ???

sounds like you have hoshimotos disease. This is the opposite of graves
disease
what you have sounds like underactive thyroid, (I have this also) it can be
treated
with synthroid. When I had it, I was sleepy all the time, I was put on the
synthroid
and boy did my energy bounce back. later I got the symptons back, blood
test revieled that
I needed a larger dose. Check with your dr, and tell him how you feel, When
you go for your visits (I go every 3-4 months) he should be ringing your
neck (checking your thyroid) before you get the medication, you will need a
blood test

David R