Re: [IP] a gentle reminder

> can we please remember to update/change or CORRECT the subject
> line?!??!  for those of us who SCAN (as in "read quickly") the subjects of
> email on the web site, I am sure we miss alot of "vital" stuff cuz the
subject
> lines are not accurate.
>
> takes  4 seconds, and is appreciated by ALLLLLL  - especially me

Well. Not exactly ALLLLL of us. I much prefer for the subject lines not to
be changed at all except when the  conversation stops and a completely new
topic is begun. I try to follow the threads that the software maintains and
this is dependent on the system being able to match the subject lines.
Anyway that is my opinion. YMMV.