[IP] Pregnancy and Abdomen sites

I personally had to stop using my abdomen fairly early.  I think it was before 6 months. Maybe 5
1/2.   The skin on my belly just felt so tight that the site became unbearably uncomfortable after
just a few hours.  It turned out to be a good thing though because it forced me to try my rump area
instead of only being comfortable with my tummy. I use sofsets and am too chicken to try sils, and the
only down side of rump sites is reaching them to tape. I have become quite dexterous at this now. I
actually think my rump area works better for me because I don't have the high after changing sites
that I never quite figured out with my tummy, no matter how much I bolused after changing.
I am 34 weeks now and feeling like I'm about ready for this to be over. I can't sleep, my back and
hips ache, I'm tired all the time, and I am chained to the bathroom all day.  Besides that, I'm doing
well.  haha  :)

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Who has been too behind at work to post lately