[IP] Re: Need everyones help

> I would like to inservice all the doctors
> about the insulin pump and I would also like to go
before the hospital board
> and get permission to order supplies from all the
different companies to have
> in the event  a patients pump falls out and they
don't have access to another
> one.

> Thank you in advance,

> Rachel & little buddy

This would be terrofic, and is something that should
have been done decades ago.  Pleae don't limit it to
your hospital alone.  In my prior posts I have been
amazed at the lack of knowledge, not only of pumps
but of diabetes (especially T1) in general.  To
treat a low they had to search around for crackers
and a juice, when a glucose tab would be easily
stored, quicker and would work better.
email @ redacted
Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got.
 - Janis Joplin