[IP] throyid ???

Hi all,

Once I again, I come to ya;ll for some help! and just
like always I am sure ya;ll will come through for

Has anyone had symtoms like this?
TIRED, so tired that I felt drained just putting my
makeup on, after I slept 12 hours, my bg were a little
elvated but only to 199. I have been sweating ALOT(
already asked ya;lls advice on that issue) My endo ran
some throyid test on my Friday. Has anyone else had
some of these problems or throyid problems?? Just
wondered! I lost a day of work for it today!

- Just remember ....
   "It is not how far you walk, but it is how deep the
             foot prints you left behind!"

Do You Yahoo!?