RE: [IP] Need everyone's help

On the MM web site there is the Teen's Pumping insulin book online. You can
view it for free.  This might seem a bit simplistic, but it can quickly get
the point across about pumping, and help cover things.  I often refer to it
when I have a new friend or to family members when they want to learn more.
The other materials often are too wordy or complex to fully get the point

Anyhow, this is my suggestion.

 I was amazed at how little the non-diabetic doctors know about the insulin
pump.  I need to know if anyone has put together a teaching packet about
diabetes and the insulin pump.. I would like to inservice all the doctors
about the insulin pump and I would also like to go before the hospital board
and get permission to order supplies from all the different companies to
in the event  a patients pump falls out and they don't have access to

Thank you in advance,

Rachel & little buddy

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access