Re: [IP] Re: digest V5 #60 comment to Darrin!!!

>In a message dated 4/17/01 1:53:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
>> Darrin:  You are taking up a lot of time and space with all your
>> non-diabetic
>> totally unuseable, information!  I think, in fact I know, the
>> administrators
>> of this list have more important things to do and use their time.
>> Don't you have any thing else to do?

First time I've seen this one.  I usually ignore all sub lines that are
blank or entitled:  "Digest Vx #xx".  9/10 of all IP list posts i
participate in are replied to by me in private to save bandwidth and your

As far as I know; I've made two DM irrelevant postings (besides this one)
in recent months.  One due to an error on my part which I apologized for
and one due to a question relating to a DM public thread which was an
IPlist publicly posted question to me implying a need for a group-directed

As for "unusable information"; I've never encountered any "unusable
information" in my entire life!  Not even from those many others would call
"dull", "uneducated" or "ignorant".

Kind regards & email me privately with any comments).

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   51% improvement in average bg's & 80% fewer hypos.