Re: [IP] need advice

Yes, Andrea   First thing I said was that I was stressed to the max.  Not
all  Dr.'s visit.  Really should have shot another unit of H at breakfast,
ate whole grapefruit instead of 1/2. ( Or their meter bad!)
They used an Accu-check, My FastTake had fallen out of my purse.so didn't
have it with me.
I took my little used new FastTake out as I thought maybe my other going
bad, other readings much lower.  Tested before supper with both meters, one
read 70, other 72.