[IP] need advice

Could the high BG be caused by stress? I always get
stressed in doctor offices. I usually kick in an extra
unit of insulin upon entering the doctor offices'
doorway! Of course this wouldn't be advisable for
everyone. I just know how my body is going to react to
that environment.

Andrea Seitz

>Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:50:52 -0400
>From: Linda Kelly <email @ redacted>
>Subject: Re: [IP] need advice

>At endo's today, she suddenly asked if I were low, I
>said no, I was ok, then broke
>into sweats.  We did finger stick, Bg 231. 31/2 hrs
>after eating a usual breakfast, after the NPH and
>Humalog I usually take in AM. She did say it was
 Linda K

Do You Yahoo!?