[IP] Re:mono and diabetes

It's been about ten years since I got mono. I was still on shots then. I
don't remember it affecting my BS control too adversely. I think the
first few days it really can--treat as a sick day. After that, getting
plenty of rest is the key. Just test frequently and do it as a sick day.
Wish I could remember more. You, and she will survive it!

Maureen M.