Re: [IP] 8 year old - pumping 3 weeks

In a message dated 4/17/01 5:42:50 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> And it is probably advantageous to have that diet be as close as possible to
> the way you want to continue living your life.  It will take a little
> longer
> if you are varying things -- but then again, if that is the way things are
> going to be, you're going to have to learn how to adjust for it eventually,

you know how to word things far better than i do...... this is what was meant
in my post about being a little consistent when i said not necessarily have
to follow the STRICT DIABETIC DIET....... i never meant to misinform anyone
purposely if you took it the wrong way........ i've gotten some email saying
i told her not to follow her dr's advice and i just want everyone to know
that i would NEVER intentionally do something like that.....you all know
that!!  i'm sorry for not wording it in the exact correct way, but when i
said somewhat consistent day to day, this is what i was trying to say :O)
thank you!  again, sorry if anyone misunderstood!!