[IP] Update - MerckMedco BG Strip Quantity Problems

Thanks for all the replies I received regarding my problem with Merck Medco. I did contact my
doctor's office today and they, in turn, contacted Merck Medco and have told me that the problem
has been corrected and that I should call Merck in a few days to verify that additional strips
have been shipped. The doctor's office was not too happy (or too surprised) to hear of my problems
and also the fact that besides changing the total number of strips without contacting them, the
number of refills had also been changed from three to one. I think that was the final straw for
the doc and that is why they phoned Merck themselves rather than having me handle it. Anyway,
thanks again to everyone and I'll let you know if the problem has really been resolved or if Merck
is hoping they'll just wear me down - boy, they sure don't know me very well if that's the case -
the more they push the firmer I stand!  Donna