Re: [IP] Re: You're mean.

----- Original Message -----
From: email @ redacted

Darrin:  You are taking up a lot of time and space with all your
totally unuseable, information!  I think, in fact I know, the administrators
of this list have more important things to do and use their time.

Don't you have any thing else to do?

Hey JP, Take a chill pill. Don't you know that diabetes and depression go
hand in hand? 1 in 5 people with diabetes have clinical depression and you
always have your delete key. What you feel about Darrin's postings, I feel
about yours and others like you. Haven't you anything better to do than tear
down another human being, mate?

Cut him a break.

Jenny Sutherland