Re: [IP] need advice

Thanks, Gina.
When she was giving it to me, I said I better cut back doses to start.  She put
take 4 U less of UL, both AM & PM. wondered about lessening more.At least I am
forwarned of lows.
 Have been taking 24 U NPH at as late a bedtime I can, (!2 AM-1AM works best) to
get normal AM fasting, as I go low overnight , with or without snack...(finally
caught a low 1:30AM at Bg 30, a few min before symptons. (Proof! At 3 AM I am
high.) I hope with UL, in few days it will be regulated. H for meals.
Am not calling clinic to ask her,