Re: [IP] need advice

She should have told you very clearly how to use it.  I'd get her on the
phone, even after hours!  Wouldn't wait.  That was pretty unclear of her.

----- Original Message -----
From: Linda Kelly
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 5:06 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] need advice

At endo's today, she suddenly asked if I were low, I said no, I was ok, then
broke
into sweats.  We did finger stick, Bg 231. 31/2 hrs after eating a usual
breakfast, after the NPH and Humalog I usually take in AM. She did say it was
completely out of sorts with my A1c and numbers & gave me a vial of UL (may
be
pumping before its gone).
Am to use it AM & PM, every 12 hrs or what? Linda K