Re: [IP] 8 year old - pumping 3 weeks

In a message dated 4/17/2001 1:54:56 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< We homeschool and I think that erks her -she
even suggested I put Morgan in school so he would have a more rigid schedule.
I have 5 children aged 3 to 14.  >>

I have 1 child without diabetes (my partner and I both have diabetes) and I
find it hard to manage everything. How do you do it? Personally I think
homeschooling works really well for some people - but I'm wondering if it
works for you? You might need the break that sending your kids to school
would give you. As good parents we want the best for our children and
sometimes that means letting others do some of the work so that we can have
more energy for them.

Getting basals tuned does take time and trial. It sounds like you are doing
all you can to make it work.