[IP] Re: digest V5 #60 comment to Darrin!!!

In a message dated 4/17/01 1:53:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Darrin:  You are taking up a lot of time and space with all your
> non-diabetic
> totally unuseable, information!  I think, in fact I know, the
> administrators
> of this list have more important things to do and use their time.
> Don't you have any thing else to do?

i think maybe a post like this is taking up everyone's time for the hurtful
things you just said!!  her posts are not unuseful and if you feel they are,
that's what the delete key is for!  i myself happen to learn lots from Darrin
and also respect the fact that she is having some problems lately and needs
our support.....and i for one will be right there by her side as i know what
it is like to suffer through depression and the like!
i dont think your comment should have been posted to the whole group.......or
for that matter posted at all!  you're wasting the same amount of time you
feel she is if you want to look at it that way!  if anything, you should have
sent it privately.....but with someone else's feelings in mind, it should not
have been sent at all!!!
just my opinion....