[IP] Quick-Sets Without the Serter?

In a message dated 4/17/2001 1:16:42 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Just a quick question. I will begin pumping in 17
>  days and right now I am just trying to decide between
>  the different MM infusion sets. So far the quick set
>  looks best for me but a have one question that I am
>  just not sure about. The phamphlet says I HAVE TO use
>  that insertion device to insert the quick sets, but I
>  prefer to stick it in myself. Is really a big deal if
>  I chose to do it myself?

I don't know what pamphlet you're looking at, but I got a box of Quick-Sets
last week and the little instruction booklet that came in the box has
instructions for inserting the set both manually and using the insertion
device . . . Also, several people have posted that they really liked manually
inserting the Quickset because of the easy to hold blue "handle" that's
connected to the insertion needle . . . SO, I don't think there's any problem
with you inserting them manually . . .