[IP] re: mri help

  I have had two MRI's done since the begining of the
year and did not remove my site for either one of them.
I use the sil infusion set. The one MRI of the brain and
the other of the shoulder. Site was either in my leg or
the tummy at the time. The pump remained in a locker
outside during both MRI's do not take it in the room
with you.
            Wendy, Curley blue, her blue minimed 508,
Larry, her freestyle meter, and Moe,her poker, together
we are the four stooges