[IP] Quick-Set ? Come to chat

Pumpers and Friends,
  Sarah,NO question is dumb, only the one not asked.
"Sorry if this is a dumb question. I am just new to this, and I am overwhelmed in figuring it all out myself. (although, I have made same good connections on this list.. thank God!!)

Sarah Arnal (21 yrs old, diabetic eight years,
pumping SOON!!) "

Come to chat in the Guest room at 9pm EDT on Wednesday April 18, and ask someone from MiniMed. IP is now hosting chats with each of the pump makers every month. Animas on the first Tuesday, Disetronic on the second Monday, and MiniMed on the third Wednesday. All chat are in the GUEST room at 9P.M. EDT, every month. So..............