[IP] TUESDAY NIGHT CHAT

OK CHATTERS IT IS TUESDAY NIGHT AGAIN!  I will be hosting a chat in the anytime room at 9:00 EST.  Hope everyone can join in!  This first trimester of pregnancy has had me in bed at 6:30 every night but I promise to stay up tonight (convincing myself :) as long as I have company in the chat room.

Hope to chat with everyone tonight and maybe get some questions answered some of you might have!

Mel and pumpy