[IP] Quick-Set question

Hey everyone,
  Just a quick question. I will begin pumping in 17
days and right now I am just trying to decide between
the different MM infusion sets. So far the quick set
looks best for me but a have one question that I am
just not sure about. The phamphlet says I HAVE TO use
that insertion device to insert the quick sets, but I
prefer to stick it in myself. Is really a big deal if
I chose to do it myself?
  Sorry if this is a dumb question. I am just new to
this, and I am overwhelmed in figuring it all out
myself. (although, I have made same good connections
on this list.. thank God!!)

Sarah Arnal (21 yrs old, diabetic eight years,
pumping SOON!!)

Do You Yahoo!?