[IP] Re: Insurance and pumps in Texas

At the first of the year I switched my insurance to the Texas Health
Insurance Risk Pool underwritten by Blue Cross/Blue Sheild of Texas. I was
informed yesterday they are paying 100% for pump and supplies. I have been on
a loaner pump the past month and was totally surprised when I got a call from
D with the news. I have a $2500 deductible and then T.H.I.R.P. begins to pay
80%. I did supply more than the usual info to the ins. company. I have seen
the same endo since I was dx.d in 1979. We had a mega-file on my history.
NOW, all I need is for the D-trons to become available. 2 days after I
contacted my D rep. I was informed that they would not be  available until
the 1st of April. Then it was mid-April. Now.............. Patience is not
one of stronger attributes; however, I am on a pump,I feel better than I can
remember, my A1c was 7.1 (wow) and I am very grateful. I want patience and I
want it NOW.      Jim