[IP] Colorado State Board - OKs 10x overdose of Insulin as not an issu e.

The Colorado State Board of Medical Examiners just dismissed a complaint I
had made against
Two doctors and a Medical Assistant. Dx'd with DM, Starting SHOTS, third
shot - they were teaching me -
Gave me 10x (80 units) of NPH did NOT discover error, I returned - the
doctors either were TOO STUPID or TOO CALUS
To CARE - told me to go away. Ended up in ER/ICU Dropping to 30-40bg after
24 hours even on major IV's.
Written complaint to the Medical Board - One of the doctors commented that
"he was not in the office",
The other stated that HE discovered the error and treated it.....result -
NOT EVEN A SLAP ON THE WRIST.
THE BOARD IS ANOMOUS, CLOSED, WITHOUT REVIEW, AND NO APPEAL...

THEREFORE IT HAS SACTIONED DOCTORS TO GIVE 10X INSULIN - AND ITS NO BIG
DEAL..

COLORADO CASE # 5101010980 AND #5101010981

Medical Assistants are NOT licensed in Colorado - the MA in this case was
"let go" and
Is now free to give shot(e.g. children's shots at school). Without one item
on her record....

If you would like any additional information - please email me.

Home email - email @ redacted <mailto:email @ redacted>

I'm now on the pump mm508...