Re: [IP] mri - update

I called MiniMed and verified that I have to remove the pump for the mri.  I
explained that I use a silhouette infusion set and they assured me that the
part stuck to me has no metal and therefore, I should not have to remove it.

I call the mri people back and gave them MiniMed phone number, the model of
my pump (507C) and the type of infusion set I use (silhouette) and suggested
that they call MiniMed themselves.  We'll see.