Re: [IP] mri

In a message dated 4/17/01 10:40:45 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I don;t think the part that is
 stuck to me has any metal but they insist that I remove it also when I
 disconnect for the mri.  They said that the mri itself would take about 35
 minutes.  I run a .3 basal from 11:00am to 8:00pm.  My test is at 6:30.  The
 office is not far from my home, maybe 10min at most.  This should give me
 enought time to leave there and get myself back together in a reasonable
 time.  Any suggestions?   >>

Yes. If it were me, and they insisted that I remove the Sil, I would take one
with me to hook back up as soon as the MRI is over. You don't know if they're
going to run on schedule or not. Or that it really will take only 35 minutes.
Or that something won't happen between the MRI center and your house. Also,
write or call MM and ask if there are any metal parts in the part that stays
in you. If not, have MM send you an email to that effect that you can show
the people at the MRI center.

Jan and Elvis