[IP] Private messages

At 09:44 AM 4/17/2001 Nita H. wrote:
 >Could we PLEASE limit personal and messages directed
 >towards one person PRIVATELY towards that person.
 >There are so many folks on the list now and the volume
 >is meassages is rather large without the added direct
 >person meassages.

If you look at the headers of each message, you'll see who the message is
originally from. You can copy that address and paste it in the "TO:" field
of a reply message. In that way it only goes to that one person and not to
the whole list. If anyone is having a problem with doing this, please don't
press reply, but write a new message to me privately, or to the HELP
address below.

Sam Skopp