Re: [IP] Re: ADD ADHD sympthons and diabetes

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Susan G.
>   THANK YOU for relating that story to me.  It is a
> GREAT relief to know that
> I'm not the only one havng these thoughts!!
> Sylvia
> mom to Joshua

Could we PLEASE limit personal and messages directed
towards one person PRIVATELY towards that person.
There are so many folks on the list now and the volume
is meassages is rather large without the added direct
person meassages.

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, 9, dx'd @ 9 months, pumping, and Jarred, 10 and a great help!

Do You Yahoo!?