Re: [IP] Re: To the doctors tomorrow & medicaid and pump

Did you have insurance and CIDC or just CIDC?  We are having lots of
problems with them.  And like I said hers was denied twice for her pump.
Once at request and once on appeal.  I would be glad to hear from you about
your experiences....  Also, if there are any others on this list who
received your pump on Texas Medicaid, please email me.  Mayor Watson might
be interested in this information.....

Mom of Rachel and Blossom, 3 1/2, pumping 18 days