[IP] mri

I will have a mri next Monday to see if I have a torn cartilage in my knee.
I made an evening appt. but they wanted to change it to the middle of the day
so a doctor could be there if I had a problem if there was a delay in the
test time.  They do not have a clue what an insulin pump is about.  I
explained that it wouldn't matter if there was a delay in the waiting room
because I wouldn't  disconnect the pump until right before the mri test was
performed.  Did they think that I was going to just leave the whole thing
home?   I use a silhouette infusion set.  I don;t think the part that is
stuck to me has any metal but they insist that I remove it also when I
disconnect for the mri.  They said that the mri itself would take about 35
minutes.  I run a .3 basal from 11:00am to 8:00pm.  My test is at 6:30.  The
office is not far from my home, maybe 10min at most.  This should give me
enought time to leave there and get myself back together in a reasonable
time.  Any suggestions?

kathie 1432