Re: [IP] To the doctors tomorrow & medicaid and pump

My daughter is not covered under Medicaid, but I was told by the Mayor of
Austin that it is not covered when we were at the Capital testifying to get
a Diabetes Work Group for the State of Texas passed.  Part of his Senate
testimony was that it was not covered by State programs.  And I know that
CIDC denied my daughters pump as not medically necessary even though her BG
was between 35 and off her meter.  i am not saying it is impossible... just
relaying info I was given by an official.

Missi
mom to Rachel and Blossom,  3 1/2 years, pumping 18 days