Re: [IP] Re: To the doctors tomorrow & medicaid and pump

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> > Definitely Congrats on the Medicaid, but... it
> depends on what state you
> > live in whether or not it will be covered.  In
> Texas NO state programs cover
> > the pump!  My daughter is on Chronically Ill and
> Dependant Children (CIDC)
> > and they wouldn't even cover the 20% my insurance
> didn't.

I have to disagree here.  My daughter, at age 6, GOT
her pump while on Texas Medicaid and was approved in
24 hours.  While on CIDC she also had all supplies
paid for without question.  I never had a problem with
the medicaid or CIDC, nothing like the problems I am
having with CIGNA!

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, 9, dx'd @ 9 months, pumping, and Jarred, 10 and a great help!

Do You Yahoo!?