[IP] Re: To the doctors tomorrow & medicaid and pump

In a message dated 4/16/2001 7:56:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Oh good....  I was afraid I might have offended you by "being negative".  I
> am waiting for the same info from the State of Texas.  Since they said NO
> PUMP and we had to pay ourselves, I am wondering if they will pay their 20%
> for the supplies or not....  I really hope so, but I was determined to get
> Rachel pumping with or without the states support.  Also, if you want to see
> my appeal letter, I can email it to you.  It didn't help any, but it was a
> pretty good letter.
> All our prayers...
> Missi

I am not easily offended, Missi:-)  Besides I asked for information & was
just glad to get some. LOL  I would really love to see your letter.  Maybe I
will need it.  I hope not but, it pays to be prepared.  I will let you know
how it goes at the doctor today!!  Wish me luck!!!

  Kim...........Mom of Ashley(diabetic for 5 years & not pumping yet)