[IP] angle of insertion for sils; quick sets

I always inserted the sils at 45 degrees, as the
instrucitons said.  I recently met with a MM CDE to
learn how to use the Quick Sets, because I was having
problems with absorption using the sils.  She told me
I was inserting the sils at too deep an angle - she
said to insert it at 10 degrees without pinching the
skin!  She said they now realize it does not have to
go deep at all.  I tried one that way, and the
absorption was great.  What a difference!  Despite
this revelation, I have switched to the Quicksets,
because I want to give my tummy a break, and the quick
sets are easy to insert into my hips.

Do You Yahoo!?