[IP] Re: shallow Sil insertions

> Have other tender users see the
> needle under the skin, or was this just too shallow.

Yeah, Kim, Katie does her own Sil insertions (after she wipes the EMLA
cream off) and I swear I can see the needle under the skin, too!  But she
can't do any of the other insertions without them hurting.  By the way,
she went to bed at 117 and woke up at 110.  I love the pump...I love the
pump...I love the pump!!!  Hope Max had the same great numbers!
Debbie, mom to Katie, 10
Dx'd 9/97, pumping since 8/99