[IP] Re: Grape Tomatoes

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Grape tomatoes
> its funny to hear people say what are grape tomatoes. I am sorry i am not
> laughing at you.  its just i am from the tomato capital of canada (?)  not
> sure the capitalof what.  BUT We arre the capitol. heheh

Is that Leamington? We visited there and saw wagons and wagons loaded with
tomatoes - didn't know what was going on. They were headed to Heinz to make
ketchup. We toured the plant and got little pickle pins. Also given a can of
tomato soup - I'll stick with Campbell's, thank you. ;)

Sylvia, the grape tomatoes could be the same. They are very shiny and grape
shaped. I'm *positive* they have no potassium. ;) lol

He was either the biggest fool there ever was, the biggest liar there ever
was, or He told the truth. PTL, He is risen!