[IP] Grape tomatoes

>>>Sorry about the 2.3% loss Jan, I know you were expecting better.  What did
the doc say about that?
and what on earth are grape tomatoes????
Faith and ??>>>

Neph doubled one of my BP medications to hopefully lower it to a more
acceptable range. That's what damages kidneys.

I just discovered grape tomatoes this winter. Walmart had an open display for
*tasting* - so I did. They are oval shaped and smaller than cherry tomatoes.
Very sweet and tasty. I just don't eat tomatoes in wintertime - because of
their *greenness*. These are a product of USA and really tasty. I get them by
the pint at Meijer since they are sold in quarts at Walmart and begin to get
squishy before the box is empty since my hugsband isn't home a lot - out

He is either the biggest liar there ever was, the biggest fool there ever was,
or He told the truth. PTL, He is risen!