[IP] off topic - printer cartridges

<< I wanted to ask and see if I could possibly post this to the group.  I
 purchased these printer cartridges, and I don't exactly have money to be
 throwing away. So if someone on the list could use them, would love to be
 able to make a deal. PLEASE, pretty please. :)

 Wanted to ask if any one had any of the following HP printer DeskJet
 820,850,855,870 that will use the hp51641a color cartridge. Also works
 for HP color copier 110,120, and HP OfficeJet Pro 1150.  Reason why I am
asking is that I found this cartridge for sale for $16 bucks each.  The
store is going out of business and is selling everything half off.  They
 are exactly identical to the one I use in my printer, but it is not
compatible. Silly me, I purchased 3 of these things.  So if you have a
 printer and want a great deal on a color cartridge let me know.  Not
 such a great bargain for me after all.

 Christene Ullom
 email @ redacted

Sure Christene -- go ahead an post this to the list, but be sure to put
something like "off topic - printer cartridges" in the subject line. I'll
give the heads up to the other administrators so no one sends you a "slap on
the wrist" letter.  :-)

Sue Tappendorf
 IP Help Administrator

NetZero Platinum