I just got the results from wearing the MM CGMS for 72 hours.
It looks like my meter is giving me false results when I am low.
On several ocassions I tested in the normal range when I was actually below
i discovered some hypoglycemic events that I was totaly unaware of mainly
happening late evening/before bed and early morning just before I awake until
mid morning. The MM rep was great. He was only coming out to the Dr's office
to pick up all the CGMS meters, but offered to let me meet him there to see
my results. He stayed there for 1 1/2 hours downloading my meter, the CGMs
and my pump. He also tried to help me understand the results and told me he
would get back with my DR about the results. there wll be some definite
changes in my basal rates but I am just not sure exactly what I need to

I would recommend this device to everyone wanting to obtain better control. I
would definitely wear it again to help me further my control.

dx 01/97
Pumper since 08/00