Re: [IP] Difficult strip containers

>From: "J Hughey" <email @ redacted>

>Subject: [IP] Difficult strip containers
>Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 18:35:10 -0500
>bottles - they are really hard to open and I have chronic deep cracks in
>skin on my thumb from pushing the tops up.

For the Comfort Curves I was taught by the Roche Rep
>(I was in the trial study) to run my fingers around the top to *oil* it.
>Someone else suggested running the fingers on the inside top of the
>I do both now and that lid pops on and off with ease! Try it on your
>container. YMMV (~_^)

I hate all strips.  They are all slippery and several times I have spilled a
hole bottle on the linoleum floor and then blow off all the dog hair that
gets on them (I have 7 dogs in the house.). I have now gone back to my DEX
meter and don't have to bother with any strips. I have compared it with the
Accu-chek complete and got essentially the same readings.