Re: [IP] Got it right this time!

In a message dated 4/16/01 10:04:00 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Have other tender users see the
> needle under the skin, or was this just too shallow.  We just did the
> insertion and have not seen if BG will be good or not.  I sure hope this
> site works, because the thought of another insertions would break my heart.

i've done this with the sil....my last insertion with one i did at hardly an
angle at all.....maybe 10%...... i saw it bulging under my skin and was about
to take it out........ looked like it was going to pop out.....LOL   but i
had normal sugars and everything was fine, so i will continue to do them this
way when i use them!
glad you have found something that works!  i know one time i went too deep
and boy oh boy did it hurt!!!!!!!!!!  it didnt hurt while i was doing it, but
after it was in, it was very painful....so painful that i had to remove it
thinking it was a 'bad site.'
again, glad you found something and that your son is happy now....or at least
tolerating it!  keep up the good work!!!
xoxoxo  :O)
gina, mr clicks (MM508) & mr pokey (FreeStyle meter)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)