Re: Toddler pumpers Re: [IP] What month were you diagnosed?

In a message dated 4/16/01 8:18:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> She kisses Blossom (MM508) good night every
> night!  Thank you for your moral support (all of you!!)
okay, maybe i'm just emotional tonight, but that statement that she kisses
Blossom every night before bed just brought tears to my eyes!!  i remember
how i felt as a child with diabetes, but i was only 11...... i can just
imagine what goes on in their little heads!!  what a blessing of a child you
ps  and i'm proud to be the one who suggested the name for her pump.....even
though i had the colors wrong.....LOL

gina, mr clicks (MM508) & mr pokey (FreeStyle meter)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)