[IP] Re: More update

I wrote:
>>At the neph's office today I learned my A1c is 6.2!!! Oh, how I wish I had
been aprised of the pumping techniques as they came along over the last 17.5
years instead of remaining stuck in the guinea pig stage. I've given up all
neuropathy meds (unneeded). Dialysis starts at 10%, however, some nephs start
it at 14%.>>

Ken wrote:
>>What is your actual BUN?  As in a 2.2 reading. I don't know what 10% would

My BUN is 69, up from 59 last October. My Creatinine Clearance is 16.0 - down
from 18.3 in October. The Cr.Cl. is the percentage. I no longer get the
creatinine test they talk about on this list because it is so high it is a
wasted/unnecessary test for me. My potassium remains within range at 4.9 (tops
is 5.2) which thrills me cuz I'm not willing (yet) to give up my beloved
mashed potatoes and I have just discovered delicious grape tomatoes. They can
eat like peanuts. <VBG> (~_^)

He is either the biggest fool there ever was, the biggest liar there ever was,
or He told the truth. PTL, He is risen!