[IP] more update

At the neph's office today I learned my A1c is 6.2!!! Oh, how I wish I had
been aprised of the pumping techniques as they came along over the last 17.5
years instead of remaining stuck in the guinea pig stage. I've given up all
neuropathy meds (unneeded). Dialysis starts at 10%, however, some nephs start
it at 14%.

I told neph I've learned so much about pumping from the 'net. He perked up and
asked which site? I told him - then he said his brother just began pumping and
is having some problems and would like him to learn. I hope someone else can
be helped from the 'net!! ;) (~_^)

He is either the biggest fool there ever was, the biggest liar there ever was,
or He told the truth. PTL, He is risen!