Re: [IP] What about all the little candy packages??

For Halloween, we went to the store, looked at the bags the individual size
servings came in and made notes! Some types were sold out by the time we got
there the day after Halloween, but I was able to find lots of them in
non-holiday packages on the regular candy aisle. Maybe Easter candy is the
Good Luck!
Betsy (mom of 11.75 yo Stephanie, dxd at 4.5 years, pumping since 3/98)