[IP] changing time -zones/ Germany

Hello oversees travelers,

I am planning to take my kids to Germany this summer to visit my parents.
This would be the first time in Germany with my daughter, Nadine (age 10), on
the pump.  What's your advice on when to change the clock on the pump?
Germany is 7 hours ahead.  We leave the U.S. at around 5pm and arrive at noon
in Germany.
Would the basals be messed up for a long time as the body usually takes about
3 days to adjust?
Any advice you might have is welcome.  We will be checking with Nadine's Endo
this week, also.  Nadine is using the MM508.

Thanks, Sylvelin, Nadine's mom