Re: [IP] Re: To the doctors tomorrow & medicaid and pump

Oh good....  I was afraid I might have offended you by "being negative".  I
am waiting for the same info from the State of Texas.  Since they said NO
PUMP and we had to pay ourselves, I am wondering if they will pay their 20%
for the supplies or not....  I really hope so, but I was determined to get
Rachel pumping with or without the states support.  Also, if you want to see
my appeal letter, I can email it to you.  It didn't help any, but it was a
pretty good letter.

All our prayers...
Mom to Rachel and Blossom, 3 1/2, pumping 17 days