Re: [IP] was Animas pumpers/now pump malfunction

Thanks for the Regular tip, but since I'm using Humalog in my pump, I would
still need to keep a different insulin on hand for emergencies (and relearn
another action curve). While I'm on this steep learning curve, I think I'll
stick to my NPH, UltraLente combo for backround when/if I have to go off the
pump again. I will discuss with my team, though - another on my list of
questions for pump class tomorrow - I'll let you know if they put me in the
corner with a dunce cap on (LOL)
My replacement from Animas is due in tomorrow via, so no a.m. UL for me and
I'll hook up at work as soon as it gets there (I did check that with my
Thank you for all your support, IPers!