Re: [IP] What month were you diagnosed?

My daughter Rachel was diagnosed February 4, 1999, 5 days shy of 19 months
old.  She received Blossom (MM508) and was pumping on March 30, 2001.  So
far so good only 1 big problem and that was the very first infusion set put
in (and I did it :-( ) was put into a muscle wall.  Yuck what a pain....

She is doing really good!  I am still learning how to guestimate carbs when
eating out if anyone has any suggestions!

Also, she still fights infusion site changes... Moms any suggestions?  And
how long did it take for your small children to adjust to the changes???

Mom to Rachel and Blossom, 3 1/2, pumping 17 days